Have you wondered what it’s like to work with a professional, well-respected staffing agency to find new employees?
Here’s what Debbie’s Staffing can offer you!
We are dedicated to providing our clients with top-of-the-line, dedicated service, and qualified staffing solutions to help cultivate long-term partnerships and increase productivity. Our mission is to cultivate first-rate opportunities through exceptional employee training and business development resources to help our corporate partners and clients reach their potential.
We partner with clients to help create a strategic vision for staffing while finding the best personnel to meet those needs. We help clients define project parameters and turn those requirements and expectations into real goals, including the number of employees, their rate of pay, the duration of a project, and target completion dates. Establishing these expectations at the very start keeps everyone on the same page, with the same goals, from the beginning.
Debbie’s Staffing is an independently owned and operated company, which means we can cater and design our approach and priorities based on each client’s individual needs and expectations to meet their specific staffing requirements.
We are also proud to offer value-added services and incentives, including:
- Certified and experienced staff at your disposal, such as certified staffing specialists and personnel consultants
- Round-the-clock service
- A database full of qualified, tested, and vetted associates ready to work right away.
- Flexible hiring options to meet your needs
- An advanced timekeeping system for a more efficient workday
- Increased productivity as the result of a fully staffed workforce
- Customized reporting on your success and progress
- Peak and seasonal associates to meet your unexpected and temporary needs
- Onsite supervision and management services to help you navigate challenges.
- Payroll services for ease of accounting
- An award-winning safety program that can be implemented quickly to keep your team safe
Working with Debbie’s Staffing offers you an economic advantage as well:
- Pay only for the time the temporary worker is on the job.
- Save more than 40% in taxes, benefits, insurance, and workers’ compensation.
- Reduce turnover and training costs
Connect with Debbie’s Staffing
Curious? If you’d like to learn more about how Debbie’s Staffing works and what we can do for you, contact us today! We’ll be happy to provide a more detailed explanation of our operations and answer any and all of your questions. Contact us today, and let’s get started!