If you’re looking to change careers, or just add some new skills to your resume while exploring your options, Debbie’s Staffing is pleased to offer a wide variety of training.
Being able to build on your skills is always a good idea. It keeps your mind fresh and active; it adds to your skillset; it shows you’re the kind of person who takes initiative and wants to keep learning, and it shows that you want to stay on top of trends and industry developments as your career move forward.
It can also provide a competitive advantage when looking for jobs if your resume boasts a certification and training section filled with a variety of pertinent education.
Among the training offered by Debbie’s Staffing for candidates:
- Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Word 2002 Advanced Documents
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0
- Microsoft Office XP Integration
- Microsoft Windows 2007 Tutorial
- Microsoft Windows XP Tutorial
- Peachtree Accounting 2003
- Quick Books Pro 2000
- M.P. Training
- Forklift Certification Training
- Safety and Health Training
See something that catches your eye? Contact Debbie’s Staffing today and become a candidate. We’ll help you set up training for the job you’re pursuing and then help find a company looking for someone just like you! Contact us today and let’s get to work.